• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Teh Noodle's Snowshow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
My first attempt to create some real art, cus usually i draw monsters, robots and strange creatures :p
snøn9.jpg
The guy/girl on the pic looks somewhat messed up (as i suck drawing humans xD).

Level 9
It's not bad at all if you're regularly into drawing other things. There's a certain painterly style to it even though you're using a tablet, whether that's a quality you wanted or not, I don't know. The reason I think the person's fine as is is because it fits in with the style of the rest of the piece.

Level 24
The quality might be a bit off, since i used slightly big brushes even though the original artwork was double the size when working on it (The resizing makes it look slightly better in quality).
I could have added even more details maybe, but im not really into drawing tiny bits of details unless i need it (shells on a lizard for example or stuff like that).
I find it boring to work on one piece for too long, its like max. 3-5 hours then done. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.