• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TEAM NEEDED-starcraft RTS project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey guys and girls, i have a wonderful idea! i have attempted it several times, all in different ways. but i cannot finish a starcraft rts mod. based on the fact that i cannot make like the pylon field or the zerg creep, basically the triggers. I know there is already a starcraft mod out there, and i think if i could get the right minds together we could perfect the starcraft warcraft idea. If anyone wants to help me and or make a team just let me know, and if you want a real challenge we could use possibly some starcraft 2 units 8) i know all the pathing maps for each unit and building in the game, i say that because i will be reducing the scale of everything in game to make it more starcraft like, i have an epic starcraft terran command card, and a firm grasp of map making, plus my friend somehow got me some good ref pics on some starcraft 2 maps so we can try to recreate those as well!

what i need:
maybe a decent model or skin editor
definitely experienced JASS trigger editor
definitely a good icon artist

thank you for your time!
-ILL OUT!:thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.