• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Team Logo Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hi everyone!
I'm here to request a "team (clan) logo" like some little picture on which should be letters.
gX (small g) and (capital X) :xxd:
I imagine it with some strong red, orange colors.
It shouldn't be just letters, if someone can make this, i would really appreciate this!
Thanks !

Last edited:

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Hmmm, sounds good, let me see what I can do ok?

EDIT: Here it is, tell me if you like it :)

212788-albums5632-picture63170.jpg

Attachments

• gX.jpg
    gX.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 64
Last edited by a moderator:
Level 15
Hi!
Your picture looks pretty simple, maybe i should give an example.
http://media.trb.com/media/photo/2010-06/54336097.gif This is the logo i found.
You see, it should not be the same, but I would like it to be based on that concept (something like that horse (but not horse :grin:), it can be really anything u find that will fit well with those letters, but in Orange-Red).
-Or something like this, different style of letters like on this picture http://dota2.gameguyz.com/sites/default/files/news/clg_logo_med.png. That logo is CLG. :)
+rep for trying (if you think that you are able to do what i want, try it please) ! :thumbs_up:

Level 9
if you can wait ill can try to find the time to do something this weekend...but its not sure...just if i find the time to do something ^^

but another thing...is there anything beside the color and the gX thing that you would like to have on the logo?

Level 15
if you can wait ill can try to find the time to do something this weekend...but its not sure...just if i find the time to do something ^^

but another thing...is there anything beside the color and the gX thing that you would like to have on the logo?

Ye i can wait, well u can add whatever u want, I'm not so sure which "mascot" would i pick for the picture, so u can try something that will fit.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Hmm, guess I won't need to re-do it :D. I will probably let you have a look at the concept I am planning to draw tomorrow though :)

Level 15
attachment.php

5 minutes in paint/word, plagiarising the flame art from google images. I won't cry if you don't like it.

Actually it's not bad, just if you could put some more work into it (letters mostly), it should be very nice :).

And yea, tip for everyone, don't focus much on background like on first picture that DSGamer posted, because it is logo based and background like that will not be noticeable at all, cuz of small size. :wink:

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

You could play around with the dodge/burn tool in GiMP (you can download it as it is free software) and make the text look 3D.

Level 15
I used Microsoft Word's special text function - adding depth and colour gradient to the font, which is a custom font from dafonts.com. I'm not artist/photoshop user, so the only thing more I can offer is to maybe fill the letter with a fiery texture?
You should give it a try :) !

about what size it shall be? and what the gX stands for? just to be able to think about something^^

Hm, i don't really know the actual size of the logo, but it shouldn't be big :D
The name of the team is "Godly Xtreme Team" (don't really know why, cause we made that team when we were younger, like 5 years ago :xxd:)

Level 9
here i fast made something....its a google-pic-mashup with some small changes to make it look good and fitting ;D (like extending the mane, sharping the teeth, changing the fire and glow a bit, and so on)

hope you like it ;D

here it is:

gx1.jpg

Level 15
here i fast made something....its a google-pic-mashup with some small changes to make it look good and fitting ;D (like extending the mane, sharping the teeth, changing the fire and glow a bit, and so on)

hope you like it ;D

here it is:

View attachment 119969

It looks quite good, but I needed small "g" and if you could make letter bigger so people could see it even in small size. :grin:
And I'm not sure about COPYRIGHTS when you take the picture and letters from google images :D ?

Level 9
if you want something handmade you have to wait....i dont know when i have enough time to make it ^^
then you dont have to think about copyrights ;D

but if you want a handmade logo please tell me as detailed as possible what you want.

Level 15
if you want something handmade you have to wait....i dont know when i have enough time to make it ^^
then you dont have to think about copyrights ;D

but if you want a handmade logo please tell me as detailed as possible what you want.

As I said it should be red-orange-fiery and stuff like that, for example that lion picture was not bad. You can make a fiery-animal or something like that, and the letters should be big enough to be seen when logo is small sized... (i hope that's enough) :wink:

Level 12
Does this suit your need? When I finished it, I forgot that you don't want to have plain letters, so I added a paw behind it before uploading. Hope you like it. =)
attachment.php

EDIT:
When I saw the attached thumbnail, it actually looks better if it's smaller. ;) However, I like to make them big first, so I can resize them without losing quality. If you like the logo, tell me roughly what size you want, and I'll upload it to you.
EDIT2:
I noticed that your team name is Godly Xtreme, not Godly Extreme. Sorry for the mistake. I'll change it if you want. =)

Attachments

• gX.png
    gX.png
    118.3 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:
Level 15
Does this suit your need? When I finished it, I forgot that you don't want to have plain letters, so I added a paw behind it before uploading. Hope you like it. =)
attachment.php

EDIT:
When I saw the attached thumbnail, it actually looks better if it's smaller. ;) However, I like to make them big first, so I can resize them without losing quality. If you like the logo, tell me roughly what size you want, and I'll upload it to you.
EDIT2:
I noticed that your team name is Godly Xtreme, not Godly Extreme. Sorry for the mistake. I'll change it if you want. =)

Wow, it's amazing, if you could remove that one letter i would really appreciate it :D ! :thumbs_up:

Level 12
Here it is, attached to this post. I didn't resize it since you didn't specify any size at all. You can search up some free and easy editing programs such as Irfanview to resize it. =)

Attachments

• gXedit.png
    gXedit.png
    115.8 KB · Views: 1,051
Status
Not open for further replies.