• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TD Starter Kit 1.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a starter kit for anybody who wants to make a TD map
Preset Units and Abilities
Preset Triggers:
Solo or Team Lives
Time Based or Round Based Waves
Creep Antiblocking
Sell Button
Walkthroughs
Website Resources

Keywords:
td starter kit tower defence world editor map maker creator trigger busy child
Contents

TD Starter Kit 1.2 (Map)

Reviews
12th Dec 2015 IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected. 2 Dec 2011 Bribe: Tons of leaks. Also needs an in-game screenshot.

M

12th Dec 2015
IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected.

2 Dec 2011
Bribe: Tons of leaks. Also needs an in-game screenshot.

Level 15
Im sure this will be useful for many peaople :)
because many noobs start with a Tower Defense

But it seems to be bugged , when i tried it there apeared a doubled Dialogue (Easy , Medium , Hard , Easy , Medium , Hard) and there appeared 2 messages what ive chosen , also the waves stoped after the first one (message cam ebut no creeps)

Level 17
Brilliant! I've never made a TD before but this also makes me want to create one just for the heck of it. My cousin is thinking about his first one and I think he will love this.

Level 5
Im sure this will be useful for many peaople :)
because many noobs start with a Tower Defense

But it seems to be bugged , when i tried it there apeared a doubled Dialogue (Easy , Medium , Hard , Easy , Medium , Hard) and there appeared 2 messages what ive chosen , also the waves stoped after the first one (message cam ebut no creeps)

thats because you have to choose between the trigger types before you go in game.

ie: Team Difficulty triggers or Solo Difficulty triggers

I think your confused too because this is not a td game, its a templet for td map makers

Last edited:
Level 7
This is awesome :D

Sucks the the creeps stop coming after the first wave, is there any way to fix that because i did a lot of map editing then started it to find it stopped after the first wave and that's annoying lol :p.

[Edit] Ignore what I said it works :)
Again this is amazing starter pack thank you! 5/5

Last edited:
Level 7
Nice!

You should add all to one folder, though. Makes it easier to copy.

-------------
You should add all to one folder, though. Makes it easier to copy.
Nope, There's a useful reason why its like that :p. Some people only need certain stuff, (although i didnt check map) im pretty sure there are more systems to this "Kit" or it wouldnt be called a kit.
btw, post triggers please