• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TD ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
If your looking for ideas for a TD, here are a few:
1: Zombie TD:
A basic TD where you are trying to stop the zombies from reaching a city. You are a special defense section that specialize in certain areas (like different army squads, air force... all that)
2: A newer TD I just thought of:
Air Defense TD: Air units fly over the base, and your job is to take them all down. Air units that fly past your defenses take a life away (set the max as you wish), and go back to the beginning. Your job is to get the highest kills/second ratio of the group, and to survive the waves.
3: World War TD: A TD that follows the path of history in world wars. Your first tier would be infantry devisions and the few vehicles in WW1, then your next tier would go into WW2, then you can go into the modern future with a third WW, then go into the far future with a WW4. You could inplement some events that help you. EG: The light Bulb. When it is created, you gain a certain amount of gold for the ammount you invested for it. I have a feeling this would get very complex with triggering.
Choose 1 if you like. I got some of the ideas based off other games I've seen (like the huge amount of Worl War maps people are creating, zombie survivals and all that).

Food TD

the exact opposite of a TD,

each player has their own spawn, when units spawn,(those little food guys: CARROT, PEPPER, BANANA, PICKLE) they start off with very low health, and instead of killing them, you must heal them with your towers, then if you've healed them enough, they can get through other players defenses, who deal damage to your foodstuffs.

with some special towers like

Fruit Salad: Tosses healing waves of salad onto your foodstuffs (like alchemist's Healing wave)

Banana: Shoots yellow spurs of heal (shockwave)

Butcher: occasionally cuts up your food stuffs in half, causing them to multiply

Level 7
Grim Guzzling TD

- Your a "Bar-Master" and you must drunken up as many patrions as possible, how would you acomplish such a task? By throwing beer at them from huge towers.

- The longer the game goes, the closer it gets to 'Happy Hour', the more beer needed, eventualy harder achololic drinks will be needed to serve the masses.

- Durring 'Happy Hour', It's time to prove your self as the Bar-Master and use everything at your disposial to defeat.. "The Wanderer"

There is just somthing to run with, haha :)

Level 10
Here's my idea:

Mark of the Wild TD

Either you have i dialog where you choose race or you do something else...

Well the races are.

Bears
Boars
Dogs/Wolfs
Cat Animals (for example, lions, cats, cheetas...)
Bugs
etc, etc...

And stuff like that.

The diferent sorts of animals should only be built at their natural enviorments (look picture).

The enemies you are defending against are humans that hates animals/bugs.

There are four types of humans coming, one from the top, they are weak against ice/snow animals, the ones from the left are weak aganist grass/forest animals, the ones from the right are weak against desert animals, and the ones from the bottom is weak against savana animals (look picture).

All towers has the ability to become a free animal that walks around and kills humans, but that costs 1 food and you only have 5 food, this amount can be incread to 10 but thats expensive.

Modes:

-AP = The usual all pick =D
-AR = The usual all random =D
-LM = Leader Mode, The host chooses races then all will be able to pick them.

Add on Modes:

-FG = Fast game, only half levels
-EM = Easy mode, humans have half hp
-HM = Hard mode, humans have double hp

47984d1234536569-td-ideas-td_idea2.jpg
47985d1234536569-td-ideas-td_idea.jpg
47986d1234537507-td-ideas-td_ideaterrain.jpg

Attachments

• TD_Idea2.jpg
    TD_Idea2.jpg
    316.9 KB · Views: 380
  • TD_Idea.jpg