• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[TD] Hubies Temple TD Beta Version 2.3 out now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
After a long time of break and u didn't hear anything bout me and the map here I come to present you the next version, 2.2 included several changes like minigames and difficulty...

just 2 days after I present u 2.3 with some general fixes like weaking the standard race and improving some other towers and units. Well, i also had to correct some bugs because they were realy laggy ;)

------------------------------------------------------

Hubies Temple Tower Defense V 2.3 OUT now

Edits since 2.2:
Gladiators fixed
Leaver triggers fixed
Spiders now have net ability
Standard race weakened

########################################
Download 2.3 here
########################################

PS: I hope you will play this map for one time (or more *g*) may be just to test it ^^
Don't come with "old", this map is older than one year and so some ideas are original from me, but also alot from skibis :roll:

Some Screenshots from 2.2:

TempleTD1.jpg

TempleTD2.jpg

TempleTD3.jpg

Level 4
Well it's all in all unique even just it combines features out of other TD's with new ones...

some of them:

1.) 3 Game Modi (Classic, Insane, Standard)
2.) Music Board with Spamm-O-Meter & Sound Control
3.) Give-Gold System with detailed error msgs
4.) n1 interface with high quality text message coloring
5.) Name Change System
6.) Multiboard with many functions
7.) 5 completly new tower races with up to 16 towers each
8.) Clear System that allows you easily to clean your TD area of allied towers that disturb you, also with well explained orders how it works
9.) 10 minigames in Standard Modus
10.) Another TD with high quality terrain

these are the features I remember, I think there are still some more ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.