• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hubies Temple TD 2.5k - Out now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
After a longer period of time a submit an advanced version of HTTD that changes a lot more than just a few bugfixes.

HTTD Version 2.5k

war3mapPreview.jpg

HoleTD.jpg

This Version includes following new Features:

New Features
• The german language mode was enlarged on the level spawns and this feature was also adjusted to the multiboard
• A new function makes it possible for players to inform about their procentual damage of the total damage inflicted to the spawn creeps shown in a ranglist
• The Minigame "Gladiators" was removed because it was too hard alone.
• The Difficulty grade was highly improved.
• One of the biggest bugs was fixed. The Minigame "Blizzard" lead to a Fatal Error that caused WC3 to crash. This was generated due a negative Wait-Integer in the late minigame play time.
• The Minigame "Infected" now has a aura to show the players when they're infected.
• The Standard Race has been weakend.
• The Marine Race has been weakend.
• The Air Race has been improved.
• Minor Terrain changes.
• Slightly modified start video.
• New loading-screen (woohoo ;) )

Completly new game content will follow in 2.6 series

I hope you enjoy gaming this version more than last.

Here some screenshots (sry the game modus was set to german :( )

Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2
Screenshot 3
Screenshot 4
Screenshot 5
Screenshot 6
Screenshot 7

News-Screen:

Pic9.jpg

####################################
Downloadable in this site's Data Base:
Download here
####################################

Soon you can also download the newest version of this map at the map-database of inwarcraft.de

//Edit: I know this site stands under the motto "no protected map". This map is protected. What I want to claim is that darkys map (for example) is also protected in the way that you cannot change his triggers (If I remember right) but look them up. If I would have this possibility I would use it. Anyway I am going to unprotect the 2.6 versions though I think that this map isn't played very often anyway (I'm pessimistic you must know...).

Status
Not open for further replies.