• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TD HELP PLZ!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
i've tried searching other posts for help such as this but unfortunatly i cant find anything.

what i want to know is how do i stop creatures from attacking towers UNLESS there is no way through the maze?

Level 5
What I think you should do is check the collision size on the creeps, because some creeps need a whole square to move through. When there's only ½ square, they will probably start attacking. Try this (in the WE) with a peasant, a footman and a knight. You will have no problem placing a peasant between two parallell lines of arrow towers with a half sqare between. You can place a footman, but it takes presicion. And forget about the knight, he won't fit.

What you need to do it to change the collision size on your creeps, and if you want to, on the towers too.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
try looking at Wintermaul..

The only things that makes the units not attack is the movement system when ordering a unit to move with triggers they wont attack before they cant move to the point. and WHEN they attack, make a trigger that runs when a tower is attacked and order the unit to move again so not 100 towers will be killed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.