• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tauren Quest

Contents

Tauren Quest (Map)

Level 2
Not impressing but i were pround that i actually fininshed it, nearly impossible to win without cheats.

Just refer to quest and there is info on everything.

One of the cheats i didn't try out but im pretty sure it works.

NOTE: In... lets say 15 minutes ill update, because i forgot something!

Level 4
umm...this is dumb. the only way to win is to use the lvl 30 cheat. if you dont use it, its impossible to win cuz you cant lvl up. and you cant lvl up because heroes cant gain expierience from creeps if theyre lvl 5 or higher. you need to change gameplay constants for that. i assume you didnt even test the map...and as far as being suprised you finished it, it looks like it couldnt have taken more than 45 minutes IMO. btw its really boring. 0 points for creativity.

im rate this 1/5

Level 2
Dude, i know all that.

Although i didn't say that in my comment i explained to my friend (okay, that dosn't help you) that this was mostly a "oh my fucking god, the guy who made this is a drunkard!!!"

It may look like im an idiot but im quite not. I'm just a bad map-maker. It was mostly made to test my skills with triggers.

And no... i tested it alot. I made sure everything worked.

And i knew you couldn't advance against creeps over level five but i first got to think of that after i made the update with final files.

I started a new project now which will NOT be crap altough it will not be a "OMFG THIS MAP OWNS MY ASS OF!!!?!?!?!?!!?=K!=! 9999999999999999999999/5" map, it will be good for my standards.

I understand you see this map as a idotic, i do too :)

By the way, nice pic you got of Stukov, love him!!

As said, i smile when you say it is idiotic, because it much worser than that...

Thanks!