• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Paila's Quest

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Please do not Reject this a just 8 years old.

Keywords:
Melee
Contents

Paila's Quest (Map)

Reviews
Paila's Quest | Reviewed by Maker | 4th Mar 2013 REJECTED [tr] The map is too simple an offers no interesting gameplay. Practise more map making, you will get better.

M

Paila's Quest | Reviewed by Maker | 4th Mar 2013
REJECTED

126248-albums6177-picture66522.png

The map is too simple an offers no interesting gameplay.

Practise more map making, you will get better.
[tr]

XSylvanas, I just want to say, if you want your map to get approved, you should really get some real work on your maps, please take a look at my map for example, it has proper description but lacking in changes, look at VK Moderation. just guess, if map that good get rejected, how will a small map get approved?

If you keep sending maps I guess I could just take one of them and use it for my next project :)

One Word, send me a friend request and I will help you make at least an acceptable Map :)

Regards,

Daffa the Mage

Last edited: