• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ellessedil's Quest

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
「Ellessedil's Quest」

By taltos22 aka karlito222

Gameplay
[tr]
From simple soldier, you can become a migthy hero and eventually a powerfull warlord. Your hero can buid farm that prospect ressources and upgrades. (this was my first map so there's not a lot of ingame explanations sorry)
i began this map wanting to have a dragon that would hach and growfrom hatchling to drake and finally to dragon.

Credits
[tr]
taltos22 (aka karlito22)
i did this map and others a long time ago and reuploaded it when i saw the old site where they were had closed down.

Changelog
[tr]
Map Description Generator 「By Vengeancekael」

Keywords:
rpg
Contents

Ellessedil's Quest (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael Date: 2012/Dec/02 13:00:47 [Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact] Reasons: Lacking Description: Template [Optional] Missing Custom Preview Image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128...

M

Vengeancekael
Date: 2012/Dec/02 13:00:47
[Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact]

Reasons:

Lacking Description: Template
[Optional] Missing Custom Preview Image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to 'war3mapPreview.tga'.

Comment:
Not Rated
[tr]​

reportV2_animated.jpg
Rules

[EDIT]
Orcnet: see review

Level 30
I'm not sure if this is really an RPG or just a splattered story line with Melee objectives, my allies base is so strong not even the AI can't breach it and also the map is too wide and plain at the same time, the quests is so few nothing much important its somehow more of a chores than actual story-based quests, the Farm building concerns me more of everything else, how come I can only make up 2 worker units that supposed to be gold and the other wood but they both do all actions? the only army I can build is from finding mercenary camps which is time consuming, my conclusion the game needs more enhancement the AI gets a hard time reaching my ally base since they need to cross the map with Zeppelins, good luck with the updates