• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tauren Hunter_V2

Tauren Hunter with rifle. Red parts are team colured. Thanks Cavman for anim fix.

Keywords:
tauren,hunter,gun,rifle,orc,
Contents

Tauren Hunter_V2 (Model)

Reviews
04:50, 10th Aug 2008 Pyritie: Tauren? With guns? D:

M

04:50, 10th Aug 2008
Pyritie: Tauren? With guns? D:

Level 3
Nice Tauren units apaka. ;;D What's next? Perhaps a winged Tauren for aerial unit? (Enduk)
...or maybe even a Tauren riding a bull for a Raider type unit?

Anyways, these rock. Please keep at it. ;;D

Last edited:
Level 3
kypto, Tauren hunters in WoW start off using guns as default. And if anyone's going to claim that WoW's lore is "wrong", Blizzard is the authority and whatever they say is canon, no matter which game of the franchise it is.

Also, great model. If you ever update it though, could you possibly fix the attachment points? I haven't tested the other ones, but anything that's applied to this model's origin ends up on top of its head. I'm pretty sure that means auras and buffs would do the same. (I can't believe no one's mentioned this.)