• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
^ Oh wow you know about The Galactic Federation of Light? Didn't see that coming in THW

"Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says, 'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'"

Is half of a quote made by Robert Oppenheimer. I have no idea wtf The Galactic Federation of Light is, but it is clearly not doing anyone good for their education.

Edit: Leeewl he deleted his post. FAIL.

Tast

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
So yes, tast is not an acronym.

Mind = Blown (literally, figuratively, fiscally, consistently, mentally, metaphorically, factually, narratively, considerably, politically, theatrically, publicly, monotonously, derivatively, blatantly, potentially, indiscriminately, pedantically, pragmatically, dogmatically, reversibly, inversibly, opposably, chronologically, needlessly, imaginary, tremendously, irrationally, enigmatically, willingly, knowingly, superficially, logically and telepathically)

No, really.

Tast is the new Chuck Norris.

A-well-a everybody's heard about the tast
T-t-t-tast, tast, tast, t-tast's the word
A-well-a tast, tast, tast, the tast is the word
A-well-a tast, tast, tast, well the tast is the word
A-well-a tast, tast, tast, t-tast's the word
A-well-a tast, tast, tast, well the tast is the word

Imagine Tast instead of Bird
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB_fDwBMkCQ&ob=av3n

Level 22
Searching for "Tast" on Google images results in a picture of a woman blowing the Chrysler Building.

Mind = Blown (literally)

Yeah, I noticed that, didn't think to post it here though.

illustration,newyork,sexy,tast-1010f79e720b22ad18fa0906c87066c6_m.jpg

@Fladd, Imaginary is not an adverb, sorry.

Edit: Wow, now that I see that in full size, she's really doing a job on that thing, damn.

Reactions: HFR
Level 22
"Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says, 'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'"

Is half of a quote made by Robert Oppenheimer. I have no idea wtf The Galactic Federation of Light is, but it is clearly not doing anyone good for their education.

Edit: Leeewl he deleted his post. FAIL.

Tast

I just didnt want to go OT in your thread, also it means you leave your browser for long without refresh :/ Because one guy on YT who talks about how he sees Vishnu formed by the clouds in the sky, talks about GFL just made the connection.. (Y U NO DELETE FUCKIN POST)

Level 22
Guys, it's in bad tast to stray away from the real topic which is tast. As long as we remain loyal to the tast and don't bring in elements of bad tast into this thread, it will not be closed.

Level 14
tast is tast. tast is the tast of an object that tast. In order to understand tast you must pledge yourself to tast, as tast is the indisputable rule of tast. tast is an object of the object of tast. As tast is tast and so tast is infinite but finite as it tast within the tast. tast is a paradox but it isnt at the same time. Have I defined it?

Level 22
tast is tast. tast is the tast of an object that tast. In order to understand tast you must pledge yourself to tast, as tast is the indisputable rule of tast. tast is an object of the object of tast. As tast is tast and so tast is infinite but finite as it tast within the tast. tast is a paradox but it isnt at the same time. Have I defined it?

I think even our most tastly followers will not under what the tast you are talking about.

Tast.

Level 5

Yes, you have. Thank you.
Now I shall tast the definition slowly-- wait, tastly.

Status
Not open for further replies.