• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Targeted Dispell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Hi!

In the RPG I'm making, dead heroes aren't dead, they're Ethereal. In order to 'Revive' them, I have to remove the 'Ethereal' product of 'Banish', the thing is all the 'Dispell' abilities I find in WE are AoE, I need it to be targeted for one hero.

Any help around about this subject?

Level 20
Nah, i tried that but the circle and cursor dissapears, because it's detected as an AoE spell =/

EDIT: Sometimes the solution relies in the problem :). Casting BANISH on a BANISHED unit, kinda resets the effects. The second Banish overrides the first one, so, casting banish over my banished units, unbanishes (if that word exists) them :p

Crap: Sometimes ir works, sometimes it doesn't :S

EDIT: Ok... The 'Revive' skill (A simple Banish with low duration) targets 'Invulnerable', and I turn the unit Vulnerable when the skill is cast on it, so It doesn't work. I have to cast, wait the buff duration, and then turn the unit to vulnerable... If I make it cast on vulnerable, it can be cast on any neutral -.-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.