• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Target Unit Order in Target point spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I have faced the issue order
I used "Channel" spell as source spell and set it to use "transmute" order which was target unit order.
The issue happens when i order the computer unit to use that skill on the ground but it didnt work, because the "transmute" order is not in point order list.

Is there any way to order that unit to use spell without changing the order of skill ?

Level 13
If you want to order a unit to use your ability based on Channel, you need to have its orderstring be able to be Point Targeted in this case.

There really would not be any particular reason that you need Transmute to be the order string so simply change it, i.e. whatever flare's order string is.

Level 8
If you want to order a unit to use your ability based on Channel, you need to have its orderstring be able to be Point Targeted in this case.

There really would not be any particular reason that you need Transmute to be the order string so simply change it, i.e. whatever flare's order string is.

Because im trying to add infinity skills to 1 hero :ogre_haosis:

[trigger=]
Events
Conditions
Actions
Unit - Order No unit to Neutral Alchemist - Transmute No unit
[/trigger]

That is why it doesn't work.
You will have to change the order string if you want it to be target ground because transmute is a unit-target only.

There is a way to order the unit still, you'll have to pick random units within the point or near the unit then order it to transmute picked unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.