• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Tarfen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
'ello i am tarfen and i'd really like to get started on a War of the Ancients Trilogy however i need someone that has read the books, someone that can find the models for some of the characters and units (like the moonguard's no not that piece of shit thats in the model category...that one is a fucked up dryad...not moonguard) and i would need voice actors...as I could not do all of them myself, I also need Illidan before he was blind, when he had amber eyes and no horns, no blades...As he was a mage...If you want to help with this just send me messages or email me at [email protected] oh and please...Don't lie and say you read the book if you haven't because i want to actually get this DONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.