• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project: Tarfen Reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Well...its been a while since ive had internet hah..and ive been working on War of the Ancients but in the end..when it was all finished except for most triggers and certain models...i had decided to scrap all of it..i had decided after reading the book a second time...there is no way you could fit every detail into a campaign ...without making it too huge...it such an epicly fantastic story that can only be told through the pages of a book...so...i had decided to create my own story..one that i had been working on in rp's in WoW and the whole story is done and thorough and bullet proof..it fits in with every detail of warcraft lore and history...every nook and cranny..it is about a troll of which i named my account after...Tarfen, who is shipped off as a child from his island troll tribe and ends up with forest trolls..long story short he becomes the leader of a orcish clan ((this is explained in the campaign prior to the one coming out)) and joins in with Orgrim Doomhammer during the 2nd war and now currently Tarfens clan is stationed in Northrend battling the scourge...towards the end of this campaign it visits that age...the campaign prior to this will really focus more on Zul'Siam the main hunter of the tribe in which Tarfen was raised by, during this story called "Fate" Tarfen is a child and Zul'Siam is sent off after battling elves to visit the ice trolls in the Alterac Mountains to look for an alliance against the elves and now the humans as well of course the Ice Trolls reject and slay most of the hunters that went with Zul'Siam, it also focuses on a troll named Zaybar who is infact wishful to kill Tarfen and when the Horde arrives he finds a way to do so, anyways that is a brief wtf description of it...it may make no sense but trust me..the way it is written it fits perfectly within the lore of warcraft. anyway anyone have any comments? i am not asking for help just in case...letting people down is not on my agenda...if someone wishes to lend some aid they can..i really dont care but i think this is something more i need to do..a way of finding myself and of proving myself...if you wanna know what i have so far let me know and i can let you dl it...however there is barely any triggers in and victory conditions arent constructed yet...Credits to the models are being written down and will be said at the end in the credits hah...thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.