• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Guess this is me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi! I'm River_Song, (if you are a fan of the BBC TV show "Doctor Who", than you should recognize the name:as:) and I have tried a lot of Harry Potter rpg's and I'm really hoping this one will be more fun than the others. Just to know a bit more about me, I'm from America (MI), I am currently a red belt (a ninth gup) in mixed american martial arts. I do a lot of skiing in the winter and just got to the second highest level (Alpine) in my ski school (winter walden). I am a huge fan of the shows "Sherlock", "Doctor Who", and "TorchWood". I am also a huge fan of reading, but there are way to many books/book series to list so I'm not going to bother with that. I have tried multiple times to write a book, but then i re-read the Harry Potter series (again) and decide my book is to dull in comparison, so I start a new book and the processes starts over. Okay, I think this has been a long enough passage for now. :aa:

bye bye

Status
Not open for further replies.