• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Talon of the Silver Hawk: Part 1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is based on a book I read called 'Talon of the Silver Hawk' by Raymond E. Feist. It is a cinematic map and my first cinematic. Please only constructive criticism, flaming annoys me. I may bring out more Parts to help me learn how to make my cinematic and other ones I will make better.
Contents

Talon of the Silver Hawk: Part 1 (Map)

Reviews
VGsatomi: Thats it? the book just has some guy finding a village under attack, then gets killed? End of story? Sounds like a horrible book. Entirely WAY to short. Heero: VG didn't approved it, and the map isn't updated either. Ignored. Pm sended to...

M

VGsatomi: Thats it? the book just has some guy finding a village under attack, then gets killed? End of story? Sounds like a horrible book. Entirely WAY to short.
Heero: VG didn't approved it, and the map isn't updated either.
Ignored.
Pm sended to the author. In order to get it back for updating, please pm me.