• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Talking by Right Clicking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
I see to have forgotten how I did this in the past.
It's most likely my event.

• Cleric
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting an object
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Unit-type of (Targeted unit)) Equal to Cleric George
        • Then - Actions
          • Set TalkTargetPoint[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (Position of (Targeted unit))
          • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads (PlayerColor[7] + Let me heal your wounds.) at TalkTargetPoint[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] with Z offset 0.00, using font size 8.00, color (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%), and 0.00% transparency
          • Floating Text - Change (Last created floating text): Disable permanence
          • Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 5.00 seconds
          • Floating Text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 3.00 seconds
          • Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 15.00 towards (Random real number between 50.00 and 90.00) degrees
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect at TalkTargetPoint[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] using Abilities\Spells\Items\AIma\AImaTarget.mdl
          • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_TalkTargetPoint[GetConvertedPlayerId(GetOwningPlayer(GetTriggerUnit()))])
          • Unit - Set life of (Triggering unit) to 100.00%
          • Unit - Set mana of (Triggering unit) to 100.00%
        • Else - Actions
Suggestions on what I did wrong?

hmm, okay I try it to trigger, will take some minutes ;)
k here's the trigger
  • Talking
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Target unit of issued order)) Equal to YourUnit
    • Actions
      • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads Hey, this is a test! at (Position of (Target unit of issued order)) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 8.00, color (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%), and 0.00% transparency
      • Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 5.00 seconds
      • Floating Text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 3.00 seconds
      • Unit - Set life of (Ordered unit) to (Max life of (Ordered unit))
      • Unit - Set mana of (Ordered unit) to (Max mana of (Ordered unit))

no problem, try this
  • Talking
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Target unit of issued order)) Equal to YourUnit
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 300.00 of (Position of (Target unit of issued order)) matching ((Matching unit) Equal to (Ordered unit))) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads Hey, this is a test! at (Position of (Target unit of issued order)) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 8.00, color (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%), and 0.00% transparency
          • Unit - Set life of (Ordered unit) to (Max life of (Ordered unit))
          • Unit - Set mana of (Ordered unit) to (Max mana of (Ordered unit))

Status
Not open for further replies.