• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Why does it not work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Trying to make a different harvest method.
Having some problems, it's basic but does not work.

I also attached my map.
I want to use this to have multiple deposits were u can get resources.
I tried other methods, but I think basing it of the regular harvest is best.

These are my triggers:
  • HarvestStore
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Return Lumber
    • Actions
      • Player - Add -10 to (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Current lumber
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Custom value of (Triggering unit)) Equal to 1
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Set the custom value of (Triggering unit) to 0
          • Set UnitPoint[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (Position of (Triggering unit))
          • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads +10 Gold at UnitPoint[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%), and 0.00% transparency
          • Floating Text - Change (Last created floating text): Disable permanence
          • Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 5.00 seconds
          • Floating Text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 0.00 seconds
          • Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 15.00 towards 90.00 degrees
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_UnitPoint[GetConvertedPlayerId(GetOwningPlayer(GetTriggerUnit()))])
        • Else - Actions
            • If - Conditions
              • (Custom value of (Triggering unit)) Equal to 2
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit - Set the custom value of (Triggering unit) to 0
              • Set UnitPoint[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (Position of (Triggering unit))
              • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads +10 Iron at UnitPoint[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%), and 0.00% transparency
              • Floating Text - Change (Last created floating text): Disable permanence
              • Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 5.00 seconds
              • Floating Text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 0.00 seconds
              • Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 15.00 towards 90.00 degrees
              • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_UnitPoint[GetConvertedPlayerId(GetOwningPlayer(GetTriggerUnit()))])
            • Else - Actions
  • Harvest
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Harvest (Gold and Lumber)
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • (Destructible-type of (Target destructible of ability being cast)) Equal to Gold Deposit
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Set the custom value of (Triggering unit) to 1
        • Else - Actions
            • If - Conditions
              • (Destructible-type of (Target destructible of ability being cast)) Equal to Iron Deposit
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit - Set the custom value of (Triggering unit) to 2
            • Else - Actions
Basically it does not work, why?
Also how can I remove the +10 that appears when they bring back lumber?

+ Rep for solver.

Attachments

• MultiResource.w3x
    22.8 KB · Views: 36
Status
Not open for further replies.