• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TalkBubble model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
¡Hi! I'm from Venezuela, and i've wanted to make a good RPG map.

What i'm requesting is a "Chat Bubble" to be used as an Model attached to the "Overhead" and Buff (This unit is talking). The first time I saw this was in DarkInvasionII, now an open source project, but, though the game displays the icon, I've searched all over the project files and haven't found "TalkBubble.mdx" (That's the file associated with "Talk" ability in game, i saw it in the Jass Codes)

If it can be intermitent would be really awesome (2 seconds there, un second out, 2 seconds there, etc.). Nothing too deep.

Hope you answer my requests! Thanks!

Level 20
@defskull, ·O·M·G· its not what i want, but its awesome! xD - I will save that for later ;)

@Adiktuz, maybe Arkkan (Maker of DI2) forgot to include the model into the project folder. The JASS code says its there, but i've searched through all imported models and wasnt found.

@Everyone: I forgot "Silence" spell has a ChatBubble Model with a red '!' inside. I'm trying to use use that one instead, though I don't know how yet. Thanks for everything!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.