• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Devil May Cry model convertion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi.I saw many request for a dante , nero , vergil (dmc characters) models that all where un answered.but in one warcraft map I found a model of dante that was totally like the model in original game ( I think they somehow converted the original file for warcraft.) but unfortunately the person who uploaded the map was not available.so I searched and founded some free rigged models in internet ( in sites like http://cadnav.com/ or etc) that are .max or .obj or .mesh files.tried to convert them for worldedit (used like 10 programs : biturn , obj to mdx ,noesis, etc and at last 3ds 2016 with neodex plugin) but because I'm so noob in modeling couldn't do anything.I know this is not impossible because I saw this done in a warcraft map and I'm using that model in my map and works like charm and it has All the animations needed like Attack 1 2 Spell 1 2 etc.So can anyone take those models from me to make them usable for warcraft ?
The attached pictures are from the models I'm talking about (First picture (Dante.jpg) is the one I'm using in my map and works perfectly. the two others are not usable because they are .obj and .max)
Dante.jpg
Demon dante.jpg
Vergil DmC.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.