• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Tales of the Darkness RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
plz use more attachments... When you put the images on the forum in full-size its kinda hard to get the whole picture (if you know what I mean) and it looks more neat aswell.

Level 12
I like most of your playable terrains Oziris though some are a little strange (Like the gras shrub that is higher then a fel orc peon). But you should really update that story in the first post, many spelling errors and the story didnt make much sense at all.

I mean, its say something about horde and alliance couldn't be togheter so those races went that way, the others went the other. You will probably need a better storyline than that to get more people intrested in this stuff.

Level 12
If it is a story about orcs and fel orcs, I dont really get what the Alliance is doing there in the first place. They just dissapear in the middle of your story. And does the great evil have to be the scourge?

Also, Rexxar is only half-orc but i guess he could be corrupted anyway.

Level 12
...The 'horde'... The orcs. In Warcraft 3, it's like this. The Undead Scourge (not to get mixed u[p with Zerg Scourge, damn suicidal fliers). THe Night Elven Sentinels. The Human Alliance. The Orcish Horde. The Alliance group of Draenei, Night Elves, Humans, Dwarves, and Gnomes didn't come until 4 years after the end of the Reign of Chaos.
Same with the Horde of Blood Elves, Orcs, Trolls, Tauren, and Undead.

Nobody likes your story, no offense... This is why I was supposed to do the stories... Give me a chance?

Also... The Orcs couldn't only have been the ones that fought in the Reign of Chaos... What about the Frozen Throne? And WoW? And the Burning Crusade? WoTLK? Seriously... You can't limit it to only Orcs. And nobody wants to play a map that's all about Orcs and Undead. Am I right?

...That's it! We need multiple races.

Ok u know what u are doing the story line but !!! it has to do something with Fel orcs and orc in war....becous i all ready made the land and village and everthing...and making new races will take about 1 mb and 1 mb we need for some larger systems....and Fel orcs aren't with undead they are just on ther own the evil gave them the evil power but when rexxar took it he diden't want to help the evil! so fel orcs just kill until they kill everthing and orcs they defend and the gole is to kill the big Evil...and u got me totaly frong man Night Elfs,Orc and humans did fought the Scourge and the won becous of the world tree after that i am finishing WOW that means i am not gona go trow TBC or TLK i am just gona end the war betwen alience and horde and i my idea was to make the horde the only survivors of the battle....if u have bether idea then tell me but only with fel orcs and orcs in war!

Last edited:
Level 12
HMMM let me think here....

I have an Idea about the Orcs / Fel Orcs war, but I don't like how the Alliance is destroyed (like many other people I like the alliance xD)

The Orcs find an old Relic from the Burning Legion, some sort of crown, or magical armour or Something... and one Orc Decides to try it on... for some unknown reason.

AS soon as he puts it on, his soul is corrupted by the relic's power, and he becomes a slave to the remains of the burning legion, and he uses his new found powers given to him by the relic to turn more and more Orcs onto his side (Fel Orcs...) and so the story is that the Orcs are fighting a desperate battle to slay this all powerful Fel Orc and stop his corruption.

Thats the best I can come up with atm, but I might come up with a little more. Depends if you like this or not of course :)

AS I said earlier, it would be good to have more than just Orcs and Fel Orcs in the map, it makes it a little boring to have two races only xD

Level 12
Oh come on, nobody wants to play if there aren't any humans... =\

EDITED.
If you use custom mods etc I can abuse the mpq a bit for some extra room for triggers.

Level 12
Yeah I know you have a point but there still should be humans somehow because without humans in Warcraft it just isn't as fun
Make there be like little brigands of humans left that you have to fight lol and some towns they make you can conquer and become ruler or whatever of them :D

Level 12
I said earlier, I can abuse the mpq to give us some extra room! Just keep working on the map and I can shrink its size later.

Level 12
No I mean I can put customs into the mpq and we can delete them from import and then I can put the paths and it will reduce file size :D

Also you can find some compressors on wc3c.

The map is on a hold up!

I gave it to hell blazer..... he is fixing the dialogs....but i dont know how much time does he need to fix it and i was not home for 1 week so the project was ignored or hell blazer did something but i think not....so Hero Lief u will have to wait and if u did the site then give me the link :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 12
Firstly, I've already gone to the best admin. Ralle.

Secondly. Here's my reply to your PM.

I just see no reason for me to be in the project anymore. You said you would do quests and you wouldn't let me do a site. So I left. And I'm not rejoining.

Level 12
...Now you're confusing me.

Well, from what I heard, I thought you said I couldn't do the site. I haven't done it because I've been BUSY. -_- I could make the site in an hour if I tried.

I'm still not rejoining. I'm too busy with other projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.