• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Tales of Arynetia: Character Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
This is the character ideas of my campaign series called Tales of Arynetia that proves the new timeline after the events of End War where the original timeline has been erased. I know this is the character showcase of new timeline of Battlefield Warcraft. I hope the faction's charcters we made around it after even the tech-tree ideas have finished.

The characters would be viewed after the thread is replied by @Superfrycook. Super thanks to my friend Superfrycook for developing the characters in Battlefield Warcraft Reforged, GoldenYak for fan-fiction expansion concepts of World of Warcraft's new characters at Wowpedia Fandom, DudkiSC2 for developing the characters of A War Story campaign for StarCraft II and me for ripping-off the characters from Legends of Arkain.

Status
Not open for further replies.