• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

take a look at this "cute" spell...

do you like this spell?

• lame one...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • that not bad...

• didnt like it...

• sure! infact i gonna use it in one of my maps!

• if i will ever see a map with this i gonna shoot you!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
i made this spell for a map of mine that never came out caz i am too lazy to finish it...but anyway i made a really "cute" spell.
the main idea is that its a 3 lvl autocast spell with really short range.infact the only thing it does is give a buff to a unit that last longer every lvl.
the nice part that i made a trigger (really simple to make one that does this effect)to do that every 5 secends every unit under this buff attack a random unit nearby-it can be both enemy unit or a frendly unit...and it "controler" is out of control of this unit...it was originaly made for a werewolf with the name "frenzy claw".
cool stuff ha?

Level 9
i will add a link soon...i will jest finish moving all the spells i made for projects i never finished and then post it in this site...what will add like 50 spells...but i am lazy so it may take a few days...

Status
Not open for further replies.