• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Umm can't find a fitting title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
So, I wanna make an ability but I can't find the trigger functions that I need. I guess it's possible to make a spell like this, but I just don't know how to!

Here's what I'm looking for:

"Step from enemy to enemy attacking every encountered foe with your weapons dealing *random* damage until 5 assaults are made. Can hit the same target multiple times."

(Yup, the WoW Killing Spree spell)

Any ideas? I thought I might make a Dummy unit that casts a chain-type spell that leaves a buff and then move the Hero to every nearby unit that has the buff, and deal damage to the units he approaches, but I don't know how to select units with specific buffs from nearby units... and my plan probably sucks anyways, so I'm here without any idea. Halp!

Status
Not open for further replies.