• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tailoring-inspired assets? Need some suggestions! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sverkerman

Hosted Project: BoW
Level 17
Hey, hope ur having a great day! :)

I'm looking for some Tailoring-inspired assets like working place, thread, needle, workshop, house, litterary anything related to Tailoring ;)

I've got a tailoring profession in my ORPG and I need to up the terrain a bit on it!

Thanks for any suggestions!

Level 18
Well, I don't know about tailoring models in the Hive. However, I remember a game that had the tailoring profession and I liked its aethetics.

• Original Game: Swords and Potions 2 (web game, sadly already closed)
  • Resource Bins: basically places to stockpile raw resources (ore, raw leather, fabric, cristals, etc). The models had 4 tiers, with good variance.
  • Link to Bin images: Shop Improvements - Edgebee Wiki
  • Profession Tables: 5 different working stations with about 5 tiers each one. The link is the same as the other one, just scroll down the page.

Then you got things like chets, decorations, sell counters, exhibition racks, etc that you could use in your tailoring doodads an even on other professions.

PS: hope that you can do this models or find someone that can help you with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.