• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Miscellanous / Other] TwentyThree's Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hey ya'll. I've been screwing around and playing League of Legends for the past year, and was playing everything else before that! I havn't had much time for WC3, but my friend has, once again, made me re-addicted.

Description

The map is based around Survival, think Troll Tribes or Wilderness Survival. But in this there are skills, like Cooking, Mining, Farming, Woodcraft, etc etc. You basically do whatever you wish, but there are skills involved that increase the chances you have to accomplish something, or even being able to attempt it.
There is no end-goal to this game, but I might add one at a later date.

You start off with the basic know-how of how to get started, with some information items.
You have an inventory, and then a separate equipment manager. You have slots in accordance to your: Head, Chest, Legs, Hands, Feet, Neck, Back, and Rings. You can equip things with Interact, an ability you get right off the bat.

The complete list of skills are:
Farming, Skinning, Tailoring, Woodcrafting, Smithing, Mining, Cooking, Tinkering.
Farming is used to grow crops and process said crops to use in other professions.
Skinning is just cutting up animals to use their skin, meat, sinew, and other useful body parts.
Tailoring is used to make clothing that keeps you warm, pouches that you use to put thing inside relating to the type, and backpacks which can hold anything.
Woodcrafting is chopping down trees, processing the lumber, and creating wooden tools and items.
Smithing is the processing of metal ores you collect from Mining.
Mining is collecting rocks, flint, and ores to use in Tinkering, Smithing, Woodcrafting, Farming, and Cooking.
Cooking is the processing of foodstuffs that keep you alive!
Tinkering is the general profession that all other things in the game you create that do not really belong in other professions, like making stone tools and thread.

There ARE bugs, and if you notice ANY, please let me know and I'll have a bug list made and fix them as quickly as possible.

Let me know!

-Added a whole set of Iron Tools! Fixed some mana issues, added some extra stuff, fixed animal respawns, and then added a few more items.

Attachments

• TwentyThree's Survival.w3x
    619.7 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.