• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

pRo. The Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
pRo. The Campaign

Latest Comments
Currently working on part 2 of the quest! :)

The Campaign??

Osamoth, nicknamed Osa, is a young half elf/human who has to begin leading a life of his own.
His journey to become a warlord begins here, complete a massive range of quests and tasks for people to gather reputation along side increasing your skills and professions.
Over time you will become owner of a number of businesses/organisations.
From a fish market, a mine, a bakery, a barracks, a smith and eventually an entire settlement!

There is not a 'Main Quest' involved with this campaign, so technically you can play this game for a variable amount of time depending on what your personal aims are, either getting all your skills and professions to level 99 or to complete all the tasks and quests available.. or both!

Professions

Fishing - Currently coded and working.
Butcher - Currently coded and working.
Miner - Not in game.
Lumberjack - Currently not coded.
Alchemist - Not in game.
Smith - Not in game.
Cook - Currently not coded.

Skills

Warrior - Currently coded and working!
Bowman - Not in game.
Crossbowman - Not in game.
Necromancy - Not in game.
Magic Abilities - Currently not coded.

From a massive amount of ways to make money and tackle enemies you can complete this game any way you like and there is no stopping how good you can get!
EVEN MORE CUSTOMISATION, the above skills can be hybridded.
For example, being a level 70 bowman and level 45 necromancer you are able to become the 'Dark Ranger' hero with its own set of abilities and tasks!

Technical
Until the final and hardest tasks, this game is currently one player..
you can go from one map another easily because the integers etc are saved using game caches.
But the final task maps will allow you to load your heroes and items online via codes.

THE CAMPAIGN WILL BE RELEASED IN PARTS, THE PARTS AVAILABLE IN ORDER ARE FOUND BELOW!

:ogre_kawaii:

Current Releases.

|||| - Part completed and reported bug free.
|||| - Part currently in beta testing.

Part 1 / Introduction <23/1/11>

Few easy + simple tasks to introduce characters, first skill introduced and a few professions :).
Part 1/Introduction Download!

Part 2 - No beta available.

Created/Written by pRo.MAPMAKER

Attachments

• 1.Protected.w3x
    508.4 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Level 7
It's really cool, only problem is that I had done the 15 fish quest and it gave me the night elf woman and 200 gold, while it was nice to have a chick to follow me around all day, I'd rather take my other 100 gold, lol.

Might I suggest botanist? Maybe for like herbs for cooking or that can be used in alchemy? Just a suggestion.

One last thing, the fish that doesn't need water to swim.
It's at the top left of the map, just as you get in sight range of the footman.

Edit: Here's the fish
Land Fish.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.