• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
If the user has input a custom tag or made a typo when entering a tag it may not be shown. Custom tags must be approved before they will be displayed (I don't know if mods can approve them, but I certainly can).

Post a link to the map and I will investigate the situation.

Level 32
Resource Labels / Tags

Thanks for posting the link Heero, I found the map immediately (when searching for it by its exact filename).

The attached label was shown as:

Footmen Frenzy, Footmen Wars, XV

That might have been the problem. I have changed the label to:

Footmen Frenzy

That label is approved. The map is now properly tagged.

Try it now, ShadowDestroyer.

Level 32
The label Footmen Frenzy will definitely be deleted. It is the exact same thing as Footmen Wars. You simply click that label and it shows your map. I will go mess with the labels now.

Thanks for straightening out the label mess, Chieftain. It looks like you have approved/disapproved/merged ALL the labels. Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

Can you also please set up some appropriate labels for the new Spell and forthcoming Skin sections?

Status
Not open for further replies.