• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tactics Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Tactics Saga

My Tactics map was popular, and people seemed to enjoy it. So I'm making
a campaign based off of it, with many different tech-trees, including 70 new units, 80 new upgrades, and 12 new special abilities.

For those of you who don't know...
Tactics is a strategy map where you train units and they are automatically sent at the enemy base, you cannot control the units, but you can alter their strategy and their effectiveness in battle by researching powerful upgrades and using units to support them. That is what makes this map both fun, balanced, and addictive.

Magic Tactics

Magic has many counters for many different units, each unit has it's own spells which counter another unit's spells.

Some Example Spells for the Magic Tactics:
  • -Water Elemental
  • -Feral Spirit
  • -Cyclone
  • -Doom

Shield Tactics

Shield has lots of verastile units, though it is easy, it is still fun and addictive.

Shield Tactics Demo:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/maps/4696/

Carnage Tactics

Carnage Tactics is a much harder version of Shield Tactics, it brings some custom Undead Units into play, as well as many Undead units you'll recognize in the normal melee game.

Troll Tactics

Troll Tactics includes 10 units, instead of the normal 7. It has all of the melee troll orcs that can be controlled with the Orc race. It also has some troll creep units.

Golem Tactics

Golem Tactics has 4 units instead of the normal 7. But, what it lacks in units, it makes up for in extra special abilities, more secrets, and over double the normal upgrades.

Primitive Tactics

Primitive Tactics includes all custom units, special abilities, and upgrades. It includes several custom models, including all of the dinosaurs, and the cavemen.

Chaos Tactics

Chaos Tactics includes 9 Demonic units to play around with, and several custom units and abilities.

Mario Tactics (BOSS)

Mario Tactics includes several BOSS units that spice up the gameplay up a little bit. It has all custom models and units.

I will update the tech-trees as development continues.

Level 16
Your map might have been popular (though I've never heard of it) but dont ever assume everybody knows it. I didnt get anything out of this thread. You assume that people know everything, we dont. Read the rules and update your post with more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.