• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Table of numbers :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey guys ,i need to know how to create a table of numbers representing the ammount of times (a counter) a player's hero kills another player's hero, and the ammount of times a hero dies, also the table must appear below the gold/lumber/food counter if its posible. I never done anything like that so i have no clue at all :/

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
You use triggers. You first set up the window with correct title and column size and then you set individual elements. Do note that the GUI BJ wrappers do an O(n) search for the element in order to support filling so it is possible to hit the op limit with very large (lots of rows and columns) multiboards.

For local multiboards (one unique to each human player) you need to use GetLocalPlayer to show as appropriate. If creating with GUI you must show them after all are created as the BJ automatically shows the multiboard upon creation which would overwrite your local show otherwise.

Level 3
  • Set iPlayerCount = (Number of players in (All players matching (((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing)))
  • Multiboard - Create a multiboard with x columns and (iPlayerCount + 1) rows, titled String

can you show me how you got there?

Status
Not open for further replies.