• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

T.B.O.S. ver. 2.6

This map takes place in WWII when the Germans invaded stalingrad. I made this map from scratch :D. Anyway a good idea is to buy units from your base and secure locations so the other team cant advance. Buy units such as the machinegunner to defend them. NOTE: this map is protected.

This ver. 2.6 has many new changes such as barbed wire, recon planes and bug issues.
Contents

T.B.O.S. ver. 2.6 (Map)

Reviews
-- Earth-Fury -- Date: October 31st 2007 Action Taken: Approved Rating: 4 / 10 Reason(s): Generally seems to work and function correctly

M

-- Earth-Fury --
Date: October 31st 2007
Action Taken: Approved
Rating: 4 / 10
Reason(s):
[*] Generally seems to work and function correctly

Level 6
Hi there its me, im just writing to say if there are any mistakes i may have made (in spelling,triggers,etc...) and something doesnt seem fair (e.g. machinegunner is too strong) then please comment on the map. Also if you cant seem to play the map for some reason (because DOD my last starters map somehow couldnt work) then tell me :D it would be very appreciated.

Level 3
It was not just Germans invading in that battle of stalingrad but Romania, Italy, Hungary attacking also. Maybe those armies along side the German

Level 6
In the game cortezz u'll c that the name of 'green' is the "Nazi"s so nazi could also refer to Romania, Italy, Hungary etc... unless you havent played the map and just looked at the cover (don't judge a book by its cover). :D but i guess i should change where it says "germans". thx for the comment.

Level 7
Idea is good, execution is average.

The worst side is the terrain. Totally no Stalingrad climate. You should make it similiar in style to the terrain from NotD, NOTD Aftermatch, Undead Assault, etc. Rubble, building ruins, etc. The terrain is just ugly, it scares me off.

Shooting- even sniper shots shouldn't be homing. They should have insane projectile speed, but NOT homing. Rifle shots should be able to be dodged. Artillery shots- look great, fly long, but the explosion is much smaller than AoE. Either increase it or add some shrapnel effects.

What I like, are the units moving in squads, with commanders. It's not another fixed lanes shit, it's a battle, it has the battlefield climate.

To sum up- this map has potential, but currently- it's average. If I rated AtD 10, I would have to rate this 3 or 4.

Level 3
Please unprotect the map and send it to me! i will update it for you! btw it lacks customized models!