• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[System-Help] DOTA2 / LOL Item Completion Shop System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi HIVE!

I created this thread because i want help to create a Shop System like the DOTA2 and LOL system.

WzMlF.jpg

Champion-Item-Shop-lol.jpg

And how work it?.

In this games you have a button for open the shop, in the shop you will see the basic item you can buy.

For the recipes you see the recipe item and the ingredients for complete it.

I only want is a special function of this shops, if you buy a final combined item (lets call it FINAL) and you have 1 of the ingredients if you have enough gold for complete the item the system will buy the remain item.

An example

You want Big Blade of fire, the ingredients are Big Blade and Orb of Fire.

Big Blade cost 1200 gold
Fire 1000 gold
Recipent for this item 0.

You have two option, buy the parts, like big blade and later fire or if you have 2200 gold you buy directly the Big Blade Fire Item.

The system will see "Hero have Big Blade and 2200, he has enough to buy fire (1000gold)", after this, you get the Big Blade Fire and lost 1000 gold (The cost of the Fire)

Is like completing item with having the gold, a better option for dont lose time searching in the shops for the item that you need.

Because is hard and lose time to search Fire in 10 shops (my map) reading all recipes.

The second option that i want is increase the gold price for the final item direct buy

Like you can search the item a spend 500 gold less but if you buy it directly you lose 500 gold.

Like this image:

C126C5CF5.png

I hope you understand and thanks for help.

This type of shops need alot of informations you have to preSave.
Requiers either a Hashtable or multiple Arrays.

This has to be safed.
  • Item list (The Pool of items which can be part of a fusion)
  • Prices (Gold-Value of each Item in the Pool)
  • Fusion List: Indexes of the items which can be created by fusion
  • Amount of Materials
  • Fusionmaterial1 [only the index of a Item in the Pool]
  • Fusionmaterial2
  • and so on.
That way you can calculate the fusions and the needed amount of Gold in real time.

Alot of Data :).

On the later fusion-Check you loop the Fusion-List and check, if your gained item is part of Any fusion, if so save the index of the Fusion to a stack [an integer Array].
After this you loop through the stack show an buy option and calc each overall Cost, which is the sum of Gold Values of the missing items to craft this fusion. (is heavier as it sounds cause an Fusion-Item could be part of your wanted Fusion and a item-type might be needed twice or more often).

Last edited:
Level 5
This type of shops need alot of informations you have to preSave.
Requiers either a Hashtable or multiple Arrays.

This has to be safed.
  • Item list (The Pool of items which can be part of a fusion)
  • Prices (Gold-Value of each Item in the Pool)
  • Fusion List: Indexes of the items which can be created by fusion
  • Amount of Materials
  • Fusionmaterial1 [only the index of a Item in the Pool]
  • Fusionmaterial2
  • and so on.
That way you can calculate the fusions and the needed amount of Gold in real time.

Alot of Data :).

On the later fusion-Check you loop the Fusion-List and check, if your gained item is part of Any fusion, if so save the index of the Fusion to a stack [an integer Array].
After this you loop through the stack show an buy option and calc each overall Cost, which is the sum of Gold Values of the missing items to craft this fusion. (is heavier as it sounds cause an Fusion-Item could be part of your wanted Fusion and a item-type might be needed twice or more often).
Thanks jajaaj is a lot of work true?

Status
Not open for further replies.