• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

System Bow and Arrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Good night how are you hive?, I created this topic for help in a bow and arrow system .

I would like to add an item to my map that is a bow that give you attack and attribute bonuses

but this will only work when also have another object called arrows

the arrow will be another item With charges

I would like the bow only works when you have arrows and when you dont have the arrowsthe item was disabled or not give the bonus of attributes

each attack des you remove one charge of the arrows

If is possible Can be many types of arrow

Thanks A Lot

Level 6
give your heroes a dummy "permanent disarm" spell based on Cargo Hold (Orc Burrow). then make a trigger to remove the ability whenever a hero acquires the arrow item, and another trigger to add the disarm again whenever a hero loses the arrow item. and as for bow you don't need to do anything special, its just another item with normal attribute/stats giving abilities. You can use the Or-Multiple Conditions if you want to add different types of arrows. Use "Or-Any Conditions are True" if you want to have several types of arrow items. and for removing arrow charges per attack you have to make a trigger to reduce one charge of the item if the attacking unit has it.

Level 5
i tried and the system remove attack, i will change that to change the bow item to a desactive bow

Status
Not open for further replies.