• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sylvanas Windrunner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello I make a map of the High Elves.
Unfortunately I don't know how to make a model or recolor icons.
But I would like for my map recolor the icon of the died Sylvanas Windrunner for my living Sylvanas Windrunner. Someone he would arrive to me ? If this is the case, a very big thank you.
PS. Sorry for the English mistakes. I am French.

Level 5
I know very well that there is already an icon for Sylvanas windrunner alive. But I want a custom icon that is a recolor of the icon of the dark ranger.

Attachments

• i1.png
    i1.png
    5 KB · Views: 578
Level 4
Here you go. I am well aware of your troubles, I too feel that sometimes, for aesthetical reasons, the icons provided here are often not what I want.

I apologise if it appears to be of low quality. Anyway, I attached an image of the icon so that you can edit it further if you wish.

Attachments

• BTNSylvanasBansheeEdited.blp
    5.6 KB · Views: 77
  • DISBTNSylvanasBansheeEdited.blp
    3.3 KB · Views: 70
  • SWDE.jpg
    SWDE.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 235
Level 5
Thank you for your work.
Excuse me do you answer that now, but I am a student and my contest take me a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.