• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Cinematic] sylvanas' torment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
i used to be an active wc3 modder back when this forum was still wc3sear.ch, and i remember a very awesome 2-part cinematic called sylvanas' torment which was hosted here. i did a quick google search but the only downloads i could find for it were broken links. anyone still have this cinematic or remember who the author was?

Level 12
Yes, sylvanas' Torment. A great cinematic if you ask me, it was made by Baruch and is hosted over at:

Sylvanas Torment Part II - Dies Irae

He did release a new version of it but the only thing he did was add a few soundtracks, and as I understand it, translate some of the english words into french! So this version is preferable even though it don't have so much custom music.

Level 1
): that was the only site i was able to find that hosted the cinematic, but i can't download it because it just sends me to some weird url. i don't suppose you know of anywhere i could download it as a zip?
thanks for the reply tho!

Level 2
Hey guys, I'm glad some people still remember my ST series !
I hope you are able to find them on the net. Btw the extended version is actually not the one I thought it was (I re-installed warcraft some months ago to watch it and I realized that it has many flaws which the orignal one has not). So, the first version is actually fine.

Do you know what great cutscene makers have become, such as TheGreatNoob, Player, Warnicro, and others I forgot ?

Level 1
yes it is :( thanks for the link mechamp by the way!! i realized i forgot to thank you before ><
and i still love both versions baruch :p they're genius

Level 18
I got the first link you posted, but the name sais part II, so I assume there's a part I as well. Maybe you posted that into your pastebin at the time, but when I open that pastebin link it doesn't contain any info. I think you removed it or you set it to last a limited time that passed by now. If it was part I, could you upload it onto a file upload site (like MediaFire or RapidShare so we got infinite access to it?

Level 12
I got the first link you posted, but the name sais part II, so I assume there's a part I as well. Maybe you posted that into your pastebin at the time, but when I open that pastebin link it doesn't contain any info. I think you removed it or you set it to last a limited time that passed by now. If it was part I, could you upload it onto a file upload site (like MediaFire or RapidShare so we got infinite access to it?

Avator, as much as I would like to upload the cinematic, I can not. And it is because I don't have it on my harddrive and have never had it either. Part II is the only version that you are able to download from maps'n'mods since part I is somehow outdated/invalid file. I'm thinking I will message baruch about this but I doubt he still has it.

If anyone has Part I please ask baruch's permission and then upload it since I've been dying to see the first part.

Level 2
Hey guys, I put Sylvanas' Tormant - Part I on Rapidshare. Tell me if it's ok to dowload it, as it's the first time that I use this website.

Hope you'll enjoy the cutscene !

Kind regards,

baruch

Status
Not open for further replies.