• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Looking for an amazing old campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I recently rediscovered the world of custom WC3 campaigns (it's come really far since I last looked into it, I'm really impressed!). I'm looking for an amazing old campaign I played years ago. The main things I remember about it is that it was beautifully done, had amazing background music, and I think had something to do with elves (it might have had campaign and elves in it's name in some way).

I think I remember using a lot of re-skinned dragonhawk riders through some of the levels.

One of the maps in the campaign was a tower D, so if anyone remembers a really good campaign with a tower D in the middle that might be it.

I think it was a director's cut back in the day (when wc3sear.ch was still strong), I haven't been able to find it recently.

Any help would be great, even if you vaguely remember something else about it. Anything extra will give me more clues to search for.

Thanks!

Edit: Wow, I actually just found it! In case anyone is interested, it was War of Corruption. I'm not sure why the search doesn't work here, but I found this page from google: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/war-corruption-campaign-1-a-80835/

Status
Not open for further replies.