• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Swordplay SPELLS (a lot of sword action!)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A compendium of synergetic spells on 2 heroes.
High aesthetic spells will leave you breathless!

I tried my best to keep leaks to a minimum

type "exp" while a hero is selected to maximize level and refresh HP

Credits:
(i'll try my best to credit all of those whos models i used for this demo)
-Illidan(Evil)X - i love ur models!
-General Frank
-Dickxunder

Some may not have been credit, i'm sorry ill credit you properly when the game is finished.

Read the spell descriptions to understand how they work.

All spells are 100% GUI. Because i dont know JASS, its been 5 years of modding and i still dont know how, maybe its just a pain in the ass for me.

Keywords:
Spell, Sword, Slashing, Slash, Shiney, Lights, Synergy, Paladins, Warriors, Venjoulytes, Knights
Contents

Swordplay Spells (Map)

Reviews
16:47, 28th Oct 2009 Dr Super Good: Firstly this spell is not openable in standard WE / JNGP so no one can use it. It also appears to use pointless and stupid imported content which a spell should not, as it is 2 MB in size. Finally the spells...

M

16:47, 28th Oct 2009
Dr Super Good:
Firstly this spell is not openable in standard WE / JNGP so no one can use it.
It also appears to use pointless and stupid imported content which a spell should not, as it is 2 MB in size.
Finally the spells are reported not being MUI / leak free, which are requirements of the spell section to be approved.

Due to the above reasons, this spell has been rejected until you update it with the above problems corrected. If you need help to do so, I advise looking at other approved spells or seeking help in the trigger and scripts forum.

Level 9
Holy shit a 2mb testmap! Whatever you put in that map you should get rid of it or this will be rejected right away. The spells are not MUI and as you admitted they are also leaky. Considering the title of this pack i don´t really understand what these spells have to do with swords, except the imported stuff. And instead of some documentation you made this weird learn Japan category.
Sorry man but this is poorly made, but i wish you good luck by fixing it.

~TNT

Level 6
You should atleast mention what type of third party program you used to create this, I am not even able to open this with my JNGP ><...
Plus I might as well tell you know, the filesize tells me there's a lot of either models or icons in use, probably models. These should be removed if they're unecessary to the spells. Read the rules for the spell section please.