• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Sword coast legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Anybody here as excited as me about the upcoming D&D game?I'm a big fan of RPGs,especially D&D so I'm really hyped about this.It is said to be releasing 29 September this year world wide on Xbox One, Pc, GNU/Linux and Mac but you can pre-order it here or here($34.99).

Set in the lush and vibrant world of the Forgotten Realms, Sword Coast Legends offers an all-new way to enjoy the time-tested magic of playing Dungeons & Dragons as a shared storytelling experience. With a deep narrative developed by a team of long-time industry veterans and a partnership with the Dungeons & Dragons team, the single player campaign of Sword Coast Legends brings the world of Faerûn home like never before.

Sword Coast Legends also brings the roleplaying dynamic between players and Dungeon Masters to life with DM Mode, a first-of-its-kind real-time experience in which Dungeon Masters guide players through unique customizable adventures. In DM Mode, the Dungeon Master engages players and empowers them to have fun in a way that suits the party best while creating a tailored, non-adversarial 4 with 1 experience that any RPG or pen-and-paper fan will enjoy.

SCL_5ss.jpg

SCL_6ss.jpg

SCL_3ss.jpg

SCL_2ss.jpg

SCL_1ss.jpg

SCL_4ss.jpg

A good "old style" RPG with nice graphics?How can I say no to that?

Here is a demo video giving us a first look at this amazing game

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.