• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SwatSMG

Keywords:
swat police smg
Contents

SwatSMG (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Approved) [09-29-07] Works ingame.

M

General Frank:

(Approved) [09-29-07]

Works ingame.

Level 4
I am not a modeler i don't know what good work is and what bad work is, but in my opnion is this really amazing and usefull.
If i was you would i continue the SWAT Production, or
make some Counter Terrorist's or Terrorist's you decide
5/5
(Kinda funny walk animation LOL :p )

Level 5
great job, this guy is INCREDIBLY useful, please make more modern units :D! lol his walk animation is a little silly, but it works just fine, his attack animation is cool, i think he MIGHT vibrate just a little too much, but nothing worth fixin

Level 5
oooh cool. the guns nice and big, making it a good looking model, some guns are just too small and slim i reckon

Level 6
5/10. I really just hate that face mask, but I think I'm kind of biased because of the blue background. But it'll be useful for various things I suppose.

Level 11
I think you should make the helmet cover the whole face and fully hide the face under the glass (because it's awful and we don't need to know how does the guy really look. +The untransparent glass will give the swat a serious and smart and versatile image.) And make him not an SMG but a Shotgun like this:
i-28.jpg