• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Swan Knight & Vile Knight

"...turning, Prince Imrahil gestured behind him and said 'Behold, the pride of Dol Amroth!' "

Featuring
- Knight of Gondor (Swan Knight)
- Knight of Mordor (Vile Knight)

Keywords: Lord, of, the, rings, war, ring, battle, middle, earth, II, Horse, horseman, heavy, cavalry, medieval, noble, royal, lordaeron

Changes
- Hotfixed Portrait
- Removed Attack - 2 Animation (Overhead swing/bludgeon)
- Added Shield
- Added Mordor Variant
- Updated Vile Knight's Helmet
- Added Attack - 2 Animation to Vile Knight (Because Halberd)
- Made capes double-sided, no more flat TC on underside
- Now the capes are double-sided
Contents

Swan Knight (Model)

Swan Knight (Icon)

Vile Knight (Model)

Vile Knight (Icon)

Reviews
Archian
Love it! We need more Cavaliers like this in our database. Liking that attack animation.
General Frank
Works in-game, performs appropriately and is a good addition to the model section. Excellent work!
Level 2
Hi
I really like your work, all your model are amazing
I wanted to make an on foot version on the swan knight but when iopen the file i don't have any color, have you any idea why ? (I really begin on this)

Level 64
Hi
I really like your work, all your model are amazing
I wanted to make an on foot version on the swan knight but when iopen the file i don't have any color, have you any idea why ? (I really begin on this)
It depends on which tool you're using to open the model

MdlVis and Magos (which I use) require you to have the old game's .MPQs, since they can't open WC:Reforged's new CASQ file-types, in which the textures are locked way inside today

I-- think Retera's Model Studio can open .CASQ files, and thus show the textures - but I'm not familiar enough with the tool to concretely say 'yep' or 'nup'