• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Swain, The Noxian Grand General

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.

League of Legends' Jericho Swain​

"I have learned enough to detest all men. Only nations may be revered." — Swain

8a41f8d726bd15544db31d98008625c8.jpg
My first model, aside from weapon attachments. Its a bit ehh
giphy.gif
Tips and advice are much appreciated, have a nice day!

credits to Blood Mage and Derivatives by Ujimasa Hojo, used as a base model.
Feel free to use the model as long as you give credits to me and the base model author.

v1.0 [31.05.2022] - Uploaded.

Keywords:
Swain, Demon, General, Bloodmage, Lol, League of Legends
Contents

Swain, The Noxian Grand General (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Please fix the following issues: Add a proper in-game screen-shot of the model. Add a proper portrait and portrait talk animation to the alternate animations. Morph alternate looks weird and broken. Make it properly animate and blend. Foot prints for...
Level 13
Really cool model. i havent played LoL so i dunno how much of the design is yours but it looks great so well done either way. one thing, havent loaded it into a map but in the 3D viewer the demon's walk anim seems to be missing. it displays the same as stand alternate, at least on my end.

Level 6
thanks everyone! altho im really having a problem with its animation, i have zero knowledge on how to make it smooth or at least good enough

This looks really good, one point I'd make is maybe you could try editing the face to make it a bit more pointed and similar to the reference image? :)
i thought so too but i think i will just leave it like that, so that it'll be just like an alt version of kael like @Null said

Really cool model. i havent played LoL so i dunno how much of the design is yours but it looks great so well done either way. one thing, havent loaded it into a map but in the 3D viewer the demon's walk anim seems to be missing. it displays the same as stand alternate, at least on my end.
yeah i made it like that bc in league of legends swain's ultimate skill turns him into a demon, a floating one, similar to demon hunter's stand ready alt. so i made his walk alt and stand alt animation to just like stand ready alt, i think its dumb but i like it :grin:

Level 13
yeah i made it like that bc in league of legends swain's ultimate skill turns him into a demon, a floating one, similar to demon hunter's stand ready alt. so i made his walk alt and stand alt animation to just like stand ready alt, i think its dumb but i like it :grin:
In fairness i haven't tried it in a map so i don't know if it looks weird or fine when the unit moves, i just thought i was pointing out a mistake.

Level 13
ngl it kinda looks like a mistake xd, i will be testing out sorceress' walk and stand animation on the model tho.
no idea how much work this is, but if you're gonna have him float through the air maybe consider editing his legs into a voidwalker type "spine tail at the end of the torso" instead of those big legs that we're used to seeing run fast.

Level 10
Suggestion. Maybe make the Wings feathered coz thats how he is in LoL. Add some visual fx too when morphing i guess?
I agree bout the face surgery😅 edit the face a lil bit i think
But i love it already, emo mage lol

Level 6
no idea how much work this is, but if you're gonna have him float through the air maybe consider editing his legs into a voidwalker type "spine tail at the end of the torso" instead of those big legs that we're used to seeing run fast.
i think ill be keeping the legs xD, im trying to make him like in LoL but also useable for other things like alt version of kael or something

Suggestion. Maybe make the Wings feathered coz thats how he is in LoL. Add some visual fx too when morphing i guess?
I agree bout the face surgery😅 edit the face a lil bit i think
But i love it already, emo mage lol
i think i can do something with the wings, what concerns me is that i wouldn't be able to retain the demon vibes that demon hunter alt is giving off.
whats stopping me from editing the face is that it can still be a use to ppl not LoL related.

rn, im trying to figure out how to fix the animations. i rlly don't how how :vw_death: