• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Surviving Warcraft 3 Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Greetings!
Warcraft is a now considered an old game yet there are many like you and me who still rather play it then many other newer games. Just a few days ago i saw the number of players at a low of three thousand and then a high of ten thousand. Its sad that it can get that low and great it can still hit ten thousand.

Like many i dont want to see this game die. I have seen arguments rage about the fact that Warcraft is dead. I say till the servers are shut down there will be at least one person logged on. Me :D.

I want to keep Warcraft alive as long as possible.

I have a team speak server(ts88th.ts.nfoservers.com). I am willing to let people use it for warcraft. If we can get enough people on the teamspeak we can organize events such as User hosted tournaments within Warcraft for fun. Please feel free and join when ever you want. I am usually on. My name in Teamspeak is 88th_Uther. Feel free to chat with me anytime or even ask to play. I am usually open unless there is an event going on that i have to attend.

Thank you for your time and i hope to see you keep Warcraft 3 Alive.

88th_Uther.

Add me on steam ShogunReach

Last edited:
Level 32
The servers get up to 15k at times in weekends. Maybe even 20k.

I do find it easier to find games. Also, over half the bots are by mmh ent. Ent auto hosts and mmh is a hosting service.

Due to the decline of Ghost, we see more variety of maps because it's back to user hosting.

Level 3
I wonder how i missed it around 15k D:. MMH is saving wc3 in my opinion. I hate straight bots with no host inside. I am just trying to get a strong group of long lasting Wc3 veterans and even new players so Wc can last forever!

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

You should try melee too. 4v4 is fun as hell

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

BM has too high dps to be a stealth hero

Level 16
I actually set up a Raidcall Service for THW if anyone wants to use it, but I have people on Skype and just use the THW chat as well.

Raidcall matches the quality found on TS/vent/Mumble plus its as many slots as you want and all for free!

I never actually presented it to THW staff since most members use skype or just follow THW CHAT, I guess I should eh?

THW Group on Raidcall.

Attachments

• THW Raidcall Channels.jpg
    THW Raidcall Channels.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 89
Level 3
JCarrill0 Yea you should join. I play melee probably way to much xD. I am basing this group in the East server. I never said the group was limited to Frozen Throne. I want to make the group as big as possible to have more then enough people to host tournaments and play random maps <3.
My teamspeak is ts88th.ts.nfoservers.com
Please feel free to join anytime. I will usually always be in it unless something is up. Also add me on steam @ Shogunreach.
I will be glad to help you with what ever you need :D.

Level 16
JCarrill0 Yea you should join. I play melee probably way to much xD. I am basing this group in the East server. I never said the group was limited to Frozen Throne. I want to make the group as big as possible to have more then enough people to host tournaments and play random maps <3.
My teamspeak is ts88th.ts.nfoservers.com
Please feel free to join anytime. I will usually always be in it unless something is up. Also add me on steam @ Shogunreach.
I will be glad to help you with what ever you need :D.
I'm sorry, I must not be understanding you, join what?
You can find my account info in my Signature. USWest, Not USEast.
The raidcall info is listed above in case anyone wants to get games going. We been using Skype as well, and we do about 3-4 games a day.
I stopped using Vent/TS/Mumble servers after Raidcall became the new voice chat of choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.