• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Survival type map, need a co-author

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Key Features of the map are
[1] Very in depth Craft system - where you loot items from corpses then use those items to craft weapons and armors for yourself.

[2] Backpack system that allows a player to equip up to 11 items on there charicter all with unique stat/armor/hp/mp bonuses and custom abilities thus making Hero's very customizable and adding great replay value.

[3] Pet System where you can gain a pet as a baby and over time it progressivly gets bigger and more powerfull.

[4] Survival system where your charicter must stay warm and eat food to keep alive.

[5] Bosses will spawn randomly and take team efforts to kill, dropping epic loot.

Anyways its not very complete maybe just enuf to get a feel for some of the features. Im looking for somone who would be willing to carry on what i started, of course im willing to assist as much as possible. Im having trouble finding time to comlete this on my own, just need a hand.

The map is unprotected so you can get a idea of how this stuff works and how much has been completed.

Last edited:
Level 10
Well you could play it and see, but yes they are working except the pet system and boss system that are relativly ez compaired to the others.
This map is ment to be played online as like a Death Match where 2 teams battle eachother.
If you check Quest in game there is more information.
Just play at Player 2 blue to see how far i got.

Status
Not open for further replies.