• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Super Battle Droid

This model had been in progress for quite some time, and most of the anims were finished, only the walk anim needed some tweaking, but since i haven't been able to contact Illidan(evil)x about the anims for about half a year now (he just wont react to anything I send him), I've given up hope, so I decided to release the model as it is, it has all the anims, but the walk anim could have used more work. So I finalized everything else.

Model and skin made by Olof Moleman
Animated by Illidan(evil)x

Texture path:
Textures\SuperBattleDroid.blp

Recommended WE unit settings:
Art - Animation - Blend Time (seconds) 0.10
Art - Porjectile Launch - X 30.00
Art - Porjectile Launch - Y 30.00
Art - Porjectile Launch - Z 110.00
Art - Scale Projectiles False
Art - Scaling Value 0.80

Give credit if you use this in your map

Please do not distribute or modify this resource without permission.

Keywords:
star wars super battle droid
Contents

Super Battle Droid (Model)

Assets
Reviews
Wolverabid: 03 July, 2007 [Status: Pending] The death animation is bugged: after a short decay time the corpse pops back up again. Please update. Werewulf: After talkin with olof about this issue and such, it is now accepted and approved.

M

Wolverabid: 03 July, 2007
[Status: Pending]
The death animation is bugged: after a short decay time the corpse pops back up again. Please update.

Werewulf: After talkin with olof about this issue and such, it is now accepted and approved.

Level 1
Ok i found
Flare.blp
Red_star2.blp
Clouds8x8Fire.blp
I imported them but it still gives me a green and black box... is it supposed to do THIS!?!!?!????

Level 3
olofmoleman, everything you do impresses me. 5/5 on just about every star wars model ive downloaded....and thats alot

Level 3
Ok i found
Flare.blp
Red_star2.blp
Clouds8x8Fire.blp
I imported them but it still gives me a green and black box... is it supposed to do THIS!?!!?!????
Yes its suppose to do this people say when you do import manager and put model on character it would be green box just put the green box in your map save your map and put it on again the unit you import will look fine in World Editor

Level 3
Ok i found
Flare.blp
Red_star2.blp
Clouds8x8Fire.blp

>.< After About a month of yelling and hitting stuff and breaking valuables i Realised that u just get patch IDK 1.24/1.25 IDK IM Tired and i got rly mad because after all that torment one lil patch let evry thing work SO DONT BE LIEK ME !!!!!!!!!!!!:cry: :confused: :cry: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Level 14
Excellent model. I've been using it for a while, but there is a strange aspect I think. The healthbar of the unit that I assigned this model to is hovering way above their head. Is this a fault with extents? Is there an easy way to fix that?