• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunrise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
its teh camp site where the hunters prepare for a new day of hunting!

Attachments

• sunrise.PNG
    sunrise.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 253
You've really outdone yourself on this one. The environment is beautiful, lifelike, realistic - what you'd expect in autumn or near it. The SFX are *just* right, beautiful, simple, realistic. The hill in the background - yet again perfect. With no tree spam on it, the simple form compliments the rest absolutely wonderfully, the partial dawn/fake dawn with the red clouds, sky and stars just looks beautiful.
All you need now is a giant monitor so that your terrains can be used as backgrounds.

Level 10
Actually, I think it's starting to get really competetive between you and Void. And in my honest opinion, I think you are the better one at the moment... (sorry Void, it's not my fault D':)

Well this terrain is just outstanding. Every terrain you make makes me wish that it was real so I could live there myself. If only you were a god so you could create places like this.

Edit: Lol I'm saving this picture so I can use it wallpaper, that has only happened once so I hope you see how much I love this terrain. :D

Level 12
Actually, I think it's starting to get really competetive between you and Void. And in my honest opinion, I think you are the better one at the moment... (sorry Void, it's not my fault D':)

Well this terrain is just outstanding. Every terrain you make makes me wish that it was real so I could live there myself. If only you were a god so you could create places like this.

Edit: Lol I'm saving this picture so I can use it wallpaper, that has only happened once so I hope you see how much I love this terrain. :D

me too. +rep

however the lights from the windows beam a lil too far

Outstanding! The sky is the best, yet those lights from the houses should be.... not so bright because the lights would not be so strong with the sun rise, only at night ;)
The background is wonderful, even doe i think you spam trees in front, they look all close to each other. The green tiles in front of the picture(left corner) is really ugly! change it to dirt, because it ruins the Beautiful autumn.

Edit:When you look at the windows carefully you can see a hill and some trees, at the bout houses!

Level 36
Its very nice, but.. I dont like those round trees in the foreground... They dont fit the overall terrain all too well, to not mention that there are no place in the world where there exist completely round trees in nature... >.>

Level 34
That sky is so beautiful. The Landscape is well done, although slightly spammy. Just slightly though. Can't really complain with a finished product like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.