• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Sunken Temple Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello im making a game but i have not named it yet.

Ive finished terraining and im needing help for some models and Spells.
If anyone would like to help ill send map ASAP

This will be a FFA or a team like 2vs2vs2 etc if possible.

You can get upgrades and items to buy. if you would like more information post it on this forum pls

Level 25
Sunken Hero Arena? Sounds kinda familiar. Might be thinking of another Hero Arena though.
And yes, as Kernel Dr.Volt_age has said, you'll need to add a more detailed description of your project and what you need for us to consider helping you.
~Craka_J

Level 2
Ok as i said this arena will be a Mode Choosable from 2vs2vs2 3vs3vs3 FFA and maybe more.

There will be creeps spawns at they get stronger as time grows..The Creeps will have a chance of dropping a nice item BUT IT IS A LOW DROP RATE.

There will be mini bosses where There will alway be a good item to drop but it will need grouping so i might put in a -ally <Color> and it will only work if those players are in the same region.

Winning
To win there will also be a choosable type for this for example

100 Kills
200 kills
Time Limit with most kills wins
30 mins
60 mins

And more maybe....

Im hoping to get some modeler and a master triggerer to help me out on this map.

There will be heros you get to choose and im not sure if i want them to choose their own abilitys or just set em up myself :grr:

There will be shops for items but not that good as items u can get from drops and there will be a potion vendor and boat vendors.

Maybe you will be able to set up little bases but it costs alot of gold so you dont want anyone to destroy them. the Area ISNT BIG!but if we make newer versions we can remodel it.

SPELLS
I really have trouble with some spells i see at Resources importing them and i cant get them to work correctly.

MODELS
I have problems importing models to T.T so yea i will need help on that its that my com sucks or im just stupid lol..

So if there is anymore information you would like to know please be Specific as you can Thank You

Level 25
When you click on
reply.gif
there should be a button under the message box called "Manage Attachments". Its a little below the box titled "Additional Options".

Another way you can do it is if you go to http://www.photobucket.com and upload an image one at a time. After you upload an image, it'll show a couple little boxes with URLs in them. One of which stats with . Select that and the rest of that URL and copy it, then paste the URL in your post and begin uploading the next image and do the same thing.
Hope this helped you!
~[b]Craka_J[/b]

Level 1
How much do you have done, I might help (See sig)

They have 'Edit Post' buttons for a reason :hohum:

Level 2
Well what i have atm is the terrain done some triggers but yeah.
I was working on some spells and i was like "Whoa wtf this is harder then expected" So i kind of took a break off of it.

Yeah u can call me noob:fp:DarkMythic

i was kinda working on a game called outland wars revived.

but i really want to get back on track of this game cause this really inspired me infact i made this on January First T.T yeah and i stop.

And ill try to get some screenys but if i dont pls Do not hate me.

Status
Not open for further replies.