1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Sunflower

Submitted by Su7VdeR
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
I needed a sunflower model for my map and couldn't find one on the hive, so I decided to make one myself. I have no idea how to make models or add animations so it's quite crap but better than no model.
Contents

Sunflower (Model)

Reviews
HappyCockroach
A simple doodad. In order to be approved, it should be well-executed. It's overall decent, except the center part at the flower (the dark brown area). You should give it more definition and eliminate those seams. For now it goes to Substandard. If you...
  1. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    hmm.. you might wanna try doing a better flower and stalk. they both should be round and uniform, and connected to each other

2. UmbraUnda

UmbraUnda

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Nice - reads well however the petals are a little too pointy. The main stalk also gets too pointy when it meets the flower. Good start, needs polishing.

3. aeman

aeman

Resources:
    Resources:
    reminds me of oz the great and powerful

4. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    No animations.
    2/5.

5. HappyCockroach

HappyCockroach

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    A simple doodad. In order to be approved, it should be well-executed. It's overall decent, except the center part at the flower (the dark brown area). You should give it more definition and eliminate those seams. For now it goes to Substandard. If you update it, a re-moderation might be requested.